- 2022 NASCAR Cup Series racetracks from both the regular season and playoffs.
- The 2022 lineup of drivers, teams and paint schemes have been directly pulled from the 2022 season, providing players with the most up-to-date version of the sport.
- The Ignition update also sees the addition of all three Next Gen car models from Chevrolet, Ford and Toyota, playable on every NASCAR track.
- Refreshed user interface elements, making navigation of menus and settings more seamless.
- An upgraded HUD has also been developed with all new tire wear and fuel indicators to closely monitor the real-time status of the car’s condition while racing.
- Newly-recorded broadcast introductions from Motor Racing Network’s On-Air Announcer, Alex Hayden, will be featured throughout
- Added Fanatec wheel support
- Front end stability improvements
- Multiple idling crashes/hangs in race
- Options menu volume slider inconsistencies
- Fixed AI having head start on certain tracks
- Fixed issue where contingency textures stay upon starting new car
- Fixed issue where car engine audio can go silent
- Fixed situations where cars would not enter pit
- Fixed AI cars slowing down on certain tracks
- Improved handover from AI to player control on race restarts from caution
- Improved Qualification session player starting position
- Fixed road collision gaps on certain tracks
ONLINE MULTIPLAYER TRACK PLAYLISTS
- 2022 Bump & Run: Bristol, Bristol Dirt, Charlotte Roval, COTA, Indianapolis Road, Martinsville, Phoenix, Richmond, Road America, Sonoma, Watkins Glen
- 2022 Shake & Bake: Atlanta, Auto Club, Charlotte, Daytona, Darlington, Dover, Homestead, Kansas, Las Vegas, Michigan, Nashville, New Hampshire, Talladega, Texas, WWT Raceway
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 3 found this helpful