The NASCAR 21: Ignition - 2022 Expansion provides a number of refreshed features for the title:
- 2022 NASCAR Cup Series racetracks from both the regular season and playoffs.
- The 2022 lineup of drivers, teams and paint schemes have been directly pulled from the 2022 season, providing players with the most up-to-date version of the sport.
- The Ignition update also sees the addition of all three Next Gen car models from Chevrolet, Ford and Toyota, playable on every NASCAR track.
- Refreshed user interface elements, making navigation of menus and settings more seamless.
- An upgraded HUD has also been developed with all new tire wear and fuel indicators to closely monitor the real-time status of the car’s condition while racing.
- Newly-recorded broadcast introductions from Motor Racing Network’s On-Air Announcer, Alex Hayden, will be featured throughout
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I get the 2022 Expansion?
- What paint schemes are included in the 2022 Playoff DLC Pack?
- What paint schemes are included in the 2022 Patriotic DLC Pack?
- What paint schemes are included in the 2022 Throwback DLC Pack?
- What's included in the the free 2022 Expansion?
- What's included in the 2022 Season Pass?
- What's included in the Complete Season Pass?
- About NASCAR 21: Ignition - 2022 Expansion
- What tracks are featured?