The 2022 Season Update will be available for download starting October 6, 2022, for Sony PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One, Series S and X and PC through the Steam store.
For current owners of Ignition, both Standard and Champions Editions will be able to download the update for free, while those who do not currently own Ignition can purchase Ignition at a reduced price point ($19.99 USD) and then receive the free install.
Additionally, NASCAR 21: Ignition – Victory Edition is still available, which will include the Season Pass 1 (2021 DLC content), 2022 Season Update and Season Pass 2 (2022 DLC content).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I get the 2022 Expansion?
- What paint schemes are included in the 2022 Playoff DLC Pack?
- What paint schemes are included in the 2022 Patriotic DLC Pack?
- What paint schemes are included in the 2022 Throwback DLC Pack?
- What's included in the the free 2022 Expansion?
- What's included in the 2022 Season Pass?
- What's included in the Complete Season Pass?
- About NASCAR 21: Ignition - 2022 Expansion
- What tracks are featured?