The 2022 Season Update will be available for download starting October 6, 2022, for Sony PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One, Series S and X and PC through the Steam store. For current owners of Ignition, both Standard and Champions Editions will be able to download the update for free, while those who do not currently own Ignition can purchase Ignition at a reduced price point ($19.99 USD) and then receive the free install. Additionally, NASCAR 21: Ignition – Victory Edition is still available, which will include the Season Pass 1 (2021 DLC content), 2022 Season Update and Season Pass 2 (2022 DLC content).
The Ignition 2022 Season Update provides a number of refreshed features for the title. Players will be greeted with refreshed user interface elements, making navigation of menus and settings more seamless. An upgraded HUD has also been developed with all new tire wear and fuel indicators to closely monitor the real-time status of the car’s condition while racing. Furthermore, newly-recorded broadcast introductions from Motor Racing Network’s On-Air Announcer, Alex Hayden, will be featured throughout. Gamers will also be able to access the current 2022 NASCAR Cup Series racetracks from both the regular season and playoffs. The 2022 lineup of drivers, teams and paint schemes have been directly pulled from the 2022 season, providing players with the most up-to-date version of the sport. The Ignition update also sees the addition of all three Next Gen car models from Chevrolet, Ford and Toyota, playable on every NASCAR track.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I get the 2022 Expansion?
- What paint schemes are included in the 2022 Playoff DLC Pack?
- What paint schemes are included in the 2022 Patriotic DLC Pack?
- What paint schemes are included in the 2022 Throwback DLC Pack?
- What's included in the the free 2022 Expansion?
- What's included in the 2022 Season Pass?
- What's included in the Complete Season Pass?
- About NASCAR 21: Ignition - 2022 Expansion
- What tracks are featured?