The Next Gen Car Test is a bonus area that can be found in the Race Now hub in the main menu. Select Test Drive Next Gen Car to access this new feature.
The Next Gen Car Test mode is a one-hour practice session. No AI cars are present on track. Players can return to the pits at any time. Although there is a car setup screen in the data pad, changing the car setup does not have any effect on the car at this point.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What is the Next Gen Car Test mode in NASCAR 21: Ignition?
- Which vehicles are available in the Next Gen Car Test mode?
- Which tracks and settings are you able to select in the Next Gen Car Test mode?
- Is this the Next Gen car experience we should expect in the 2022 NASCAR video game?
- How did Motorsport Games gather the information to create the Next Gen car experience?