The car model has been built with information provided by NASCAR. We have been watching the car evolve as it has been tested over the winter and we have incorporated as many of these changes into the model as possible. This is still a test car though and may not be exactly how the car runs for the season-opening race at Daytona.
The interior has also been modeled as accurately as possible and is a true to life representation. We are continuing to use the digital dash from the Gen 6 Cars in cockpit and dash camera.
The vehicle physics have been built using chassis data provided by NASCAR combined with additional information gathered from the teams at the various test sessions.
The car audio has been tweaked to capture the differences in the Next Gen car. We will be doing new recordings of the Next Gen car in the coming months that we will include in the upcoming NASCAR 22 release.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is the Next Gen Car Test mode in NASCAR 21: Ignition?
- Which vehicles are available in the Next Gen Car Test mode?
- Which tracks and settings are you able to select in the Next Gen Car Test mode?
- Is this the Next Gen car experience we should expect in the 2022 NASCAR video game?
- How did Motorsport Games gather the information to create the Next Gen car experience?