Only Daytona International Speedway is available in the Next Gen Car Test mode. Players are able to adjust the temperature and choose to have damage set to off or visual only.
The visual damage model has been built using the existing systems. Our team will be gathering more reference as to how the cars damage as the season progresses to further refine this in the next game. There is no mechanical damage at this stage of the development process.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What is the Next Gen Car Test mode in NASCAR 21: Ignition?
- Which vehicles are available in the Next Gen Car Test mode?
- Which tracks and settings are you able to select in the Next Gen Car Test mode?
- Is this the Next Gen car experience we should expect in the 2022 NASCAR video game?
- How did Motorsport Games gather the information to create the Next Gen car experience?