Once the player receives a new contract offer, the Agent will present the offer and the details of the offer. Players can accept the contract offer or edit the contract terms by adjusting the Salary, Length, Percentage of Winnings, Finish Position, Average Finish, Final Rank, Wins, Top Fives, Top 10s, Poles, and Laps Led. Not all contract offers will allow the player to adjust each of these areas, however. The Agent will offer feedback on the changes before the player submits a counteroffer. Once submitted, the player will have to await the team’s response to the
counteroffer. The player will receive a notification of the team’s response to the counteroffer, which the player can view right away or view later. The player can then accept the team’s final offer or continue to negotiate with other teams.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Will players be able to create their own character in the Career Mode?
- Can players create their own team to race for in Career Mode?
- Are each of a team’s cars available to choose from when selecting a new contract?
- How is the Driver Value determined for a player’s driver in Career Mode?
- How will a player know when it is time for a contract negotiation or when they receive a new contract offer?
- How does a player negotiate a new contract?
- Will there be driver changes between seasons in Career Mode?