NASCAR 21: Ignition currently supports a variety of wheels, depending upon your platform of choice. Please note that wheels are only supported in race sessions (ie. "when the tires hit the track") and a controller or mouse/keyboard are required to navigate menus and other areas of the game outside of the racing experience. The full functionality and feature set of each supported wheel may vary at the time of launch, but additional functionality and feature support, as well as full support for additional wheels, is planned for inclusion in future updates. Please see below for the current list of supported wheels.
- PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5:
- Logitech – G29
- Thrustmaster – T-GT, T300RS, T500, T248, T150, T80
- Xbox One, Xbox S/X:
- Logitech – G920
- THRUSTMASTER – Ferrari 458 Italia, 458 Spider, Leather Edition, Servo Base, TMX Pro, TMX, TS-XW, TX
- FANATEC – ClubSport Wheel, CSL PS4, CSL XBOX, CSR Elite, CSR Wheel, CSW V2, CSW V2.5,Podium Wheel Base DD1, Podium Wheel Base DD2, Porsche GT3
- LOGITECH – Driving Force GT, G25 Racing Wheel, G27 Racing Wheel, G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel, G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel, MOMO Racing Wheel
- THRUSTMASTER – T-GT Racing Wheel, T150 Racing Wheel, T300RS Racing Wheel, T500RS Racing Wheel, TMX Racing Wheel, TS-PC Racer, TS-XW Racing Wheel, TX Racing Wheel, F430 Force Feedback Racing Wheel
- MORE – OSW SimuCube, SimSteering, Simxperience Accuforce
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- When is NASCAR 21: Ignition launching and on which platforms?
- Will NASCAR 21: Ignition feature all three NASCAR national touring series?
- Is the game accessible to players of all skill levels?
- What race modes does NASCAR 21: Ignition have?
- Can I create my own custom paint scheme?
- Will two players be able to race split screen?
- Can I do a victory burnout after winning a race in any mode?
- How do I learn the best line around the racetrack?
- What driving assists are players able to adjust?
- How do I adjust the car setup?