The in-car cockpit view provides players with a rearview mirror in the same location it can be found in an actual race car. Players can move their view to check the mirror while driving. When racing with any view other than the cockpit view, players can use the right stick to look behind and alongside the race car. There are also on-screen number indicators that show where other competitors are behind a player’s car. As the competitors near a player, the indicator grows larger and shows which direction they are approaching.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 4 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- When is NASCAR 21: Ignition launching and on which platforms?
- Will NASCAR 21: Ignition feature all three NASCAR national touring series?
- Is the game accessible to players of all skill levels?
- What race modes does NASCAR 21: Ignition have?
- Can I create my own custom paint scheme?
- Will two players be able to race split screen?
- Can I do a victory burnout after winning a race in any mode?
- How do I learn the best line around the racetrack?
- What driving assists are players able to adjust?
- How do I adjust the car setup?