Players can turn on the Driving Line feature in the Options menu to learn the best line around the track, when to brake and when to get back to the gas. This feature can be turned on or off in all racing modes.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- When is NASCAR 21: Ignition launching and on which platforms?
- Will NASCAR 21: Ignition feature all three NASCAR national touring series?
- Is the game accessible to players of all skill levels?
- What race modes does NASCAR 21: Ignition have?
- Can I create my own custom paint scheme?
- Will two players be able to race split screen?
- Can I do a victory burnout after winning a race in any mode?
- How do I learn the best line around the racetrack?
- What driving assists are players able to adjust?
- How do I adjust the car setup?