Yes. Players will be able to use the menu settings to adjust both the difficulty and assist levels. With NASCAR 21: Ignition players can make the racing as easy or as difficult as they would prefer. This is great for first-time racers and those new to NASCAR, but also for the most dedicated players looking for an authentic and challenging racing experience.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- When is NASCAR 21: Ignition launching and on which platforms?
- Will NASCAR 21: Ignition feature all three NASCAR national touring series?
- Is the game accessible to players of all skill levels?
- What race modes does NASCAR 21: Ignition have?
- Can I create my own custom paint scheme?
- Will two players be able to race split screen?
- Can I do a victory burnout after winning a race in any mode?
- How do I learn the best line around the racetrack?
- What driving assists are players able to adjust?
- How do I adjust the car setup?