With ‘Silly Season’ being a major part of NASCAR in real life each year, the Career Mode of NASCAR 21: Ignition will feature some driver changes between seasons. There will not be driver movement between teams, but some drivers will retire from their current rides and will be replaced by up-and-coming drivers making their way up the ranks of NASCAR from the Xfinity and Truck Series.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Will players be able to create their own character in the Career Mode?
- Can players create their own team to race for in Career Mode?
- Are each of a team’s cars available to choose from when selecting a new contract?
- How is the Driver Value determined for a player’s driver in Career Mode?
- How will a player know when it is time for a contract negotiation or when they receive a new contract offer?
- How does a player negotiate a new contract?
- Will there be driver changes between seasons in Career Mode?