The driver value in NASCAR 21: Ignition is made up of the following factors, all derived from your negotiated contract: Your Salary (50%) Your Race Winnings (75%) Your Endorsements (100%) Your Contract Clauses (-100%)
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Will players be able to create their own character in the Career Mode?
- Can players create their own team to race for in Career Mode?
- Are each of a team’s cars available to choose from when selecting a new contract?
- How is the Driver Value determined for a player’s driver in Career Mode?
- How will a player know when it is time for a contract negotiation or when they receive a new contract offer?
- How does a player negotiate a new contract?
- Will there be driver changes between seasons in Career Mode?